Abstract submission is now open until Friday 19 January 2018.
To submit an abstract, please email it as an attachment to email@example.com. Please ensure you have read the abstract submission guidelines below before submitting.
- Abstracts should be submitted as a Word Document NOT a PDF
- Abstracts should be 300-500 words in length
- Please ensure you include a full title, all authors and affiliations and references (if appropriate)
- Include keywords (if possible)
- You may include images or diagrams where appropriate
- Please indicate if you are a student
- An indication of which conference session(s) your abstract would be most appropriate for, from the list below: Super-resolution; Light Sheet Microscopy and in vivo Imaging; Approaches in Correlative Microscopy; Single Molecule; Frontiers in Imaging Analysis; or Frontiers in Imaging, Probes and Label Free.
Presenting authors are required to register, pay and attend the meeting.
The European Light Microscopy Initiative was created in 2001 to establish a unique communication network between European scientists working in the field of light microscopy and the manufacturers of....